Wednesday 19 May 2010

Achievements



I'm so rubbish. I'm not doing any work. When I'm stressed I cook and yesterday I made lamb kofta and this amazing Ottolenghi asparagus recipe (http://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandstyle/2010/may/08/asparagus-tomato-salsa-cheese-ottolenghi) you serve it with a salsa of balsamic vinegar, olive oil, fine chopped red onion, tomato (deeseeded), mint and dill. also had falafel.

I'm amazing. I've also managed to dye my hands yellow with turmeric.

lamb, mint, chilli, cumin, turmeric etc etc.

ALSO I cut Aarons hair. He's hot now.

xxx

2 comments:

  1. please post a pic of aaron so the world can have a giggle

    ReplyDelete
  2. also i really want the ottolenghi cookbook, happy memoriies eh mli? `also i finished today so i'm a bit drunk. so there will be no witty comments. soz.

    ReplyDelete